05/09/2014

Little White Lies 55

It was such an honor for me to illustrate the cover of the most beautiful magazine in the entire world. Little White Lies is a British bi-monthly about movies, brilliantly designed and delivered by The Church of London. Art Direction by Timba Smits.

The Maps to the Stars Issue features the newest David Cronenberg’s movie with Julianne Moore, Mia Wasikowska and Robert Pattinson. It was such a treat for me as I am a giant movie geek! I even wanted to do the film studies once, but then decided to be an illustrator. Let's call it destiny.

First photo via Little White Lies:




Sketches:


My cover on coverjunkie, sweet!!!

2 comments:

  1. To jest fantastyczne, zresztą od lat jestem fanką Twoich pprac. Jesteś geniuszem :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję! :)
      Bardzo mi miło czytać taki komentarz.

      Delete